Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Westland MI?
PetNetID.com understands just how distressing it is when a loved family pet gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite lost household pets with their pet parents in Westland and surrounding areas.
On this website, you can locate information on all things linked with pet rescue Westland and cat or dog adoption Westland. There are also important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Westland MI
Seeking an animal shelter Westland MI or humane society Westland MI that delivers health care, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and cats within Westland and neighboring places? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Westland MI?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Westland as well as their contact info in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Westland MI, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how awful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Westland area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Westland MI, and also putting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed here are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Westland.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out regarding your lost pet online and also help any one who finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Westland as soon as possible: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Westland and also the region where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Westland MI organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Westland’, ‘Humane Society Westland’, ‘Dog Pound Westland’ or ‘Cat Pound Westland’ to locate neighborhood Westland pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Westland veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Westland community know of your lost pet with missing pet posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Make use of social media websites and online dog rescue Westland MI + cat rescue Westland MI networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist rejoin missing family pets with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Westland MI?
If you have encountered a dog or cat who appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to help. Below are some great guidelines on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Westland.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Westland to get the pet checked for a microchip.