Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Traverse City MI?
We understands exactly how upsetting it is when a loved family pet is missing. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost pets with their pet parents in Traverse City and nearby locations.
On this website, you can discover information on all things related to pet rescue Traverse City and cat or dog adoption Traverse City. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Traverse City MI
Seeking an animal shelter Traverse City MI or humane society Traverse City MI that gives health care, a place to stay and therapy to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Traverse City and bordering areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Traverse City MI?
Look for your local animal shelter Traverse City as well as their contact information in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Traverse City MI, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com knows how horrible and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Traverse City area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Traverse City MI, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact info. Listed below are some crucial pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Traverse City.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your missing pet online and also assist any one who locates your missing family pet to call you easily, also in situations where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Traverse City immediately: Relaxing awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Traverse City as well as the spot where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Traverse City MI organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Traverse City’, ‘Humane Society Traverse City’, ‘Dog Pound Traverse City’ or ‘Cat Pound Traverse City’ to find local Traverse City pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your neighborhood Traverse City vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Let your whole Traverse City area know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … put up a reward for added assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue Traverse City MI + cat rescue Traverse City MI organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Traverse City MI?
If you have come upon a pet dog or cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable pointers on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Traverse City.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Traverse City to get the pet scanned for a microchip.