Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Oxford MI?
We understands how unsettling it is when a beloved family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing pets with their parents in Oxford and bordering areas.
On this website, you can search for info on all things related to pet rescue Oxford and cat or dog adoption Oxford. There are also useful procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Oxford MI
Trying to find an animal shelter Oxford MI or humane society Oxford MI that gives assistance, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Oxford and nearby locations? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Oxford MI?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Oxford and their contact information in the table beneath. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Oxford MI, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how terrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Oxford area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Oxford MI, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed here are some crucial pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Oxford.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your missing animal online and also help any one that finds your missing pet to call you easily, even in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Oxford right away: Relaxing waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Oxford and the location where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Oxford MI organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Oxford’, ‘Humane Society Oxford’, ‘Dog Pound Oxford’ or ‘Cat Pound Oxford’ to locate local Oxford pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Oxford vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Oxford neighborhood know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … put up a prize for added help!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Oxford MI + cat rescue Oxford MI sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden specifically when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist reunite lost family pets with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Oxford MI?
If you have come upon a dog or cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some great pointers about what to do if you’ve found an animal in Oxford.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local vet or animal pound in Oxford to get the pet checked for a microchip.