Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lewiston ME?
Pet Net ID understands just how troubling it is when a cherished family pet is missing. That’s the reason why we do our best to rejoin missing pets with their pet parents in Lewiston and neighboring regions.
On this webpage, you can discover information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Lewiston and cat or dog adoption Lewiston. There are also useful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lewiston ME
Looking for an animal shelter Lewiston ME or humane society Lewiston ME that gives care, housing and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Lewiston and bordering regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Lewiston ME?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Lewiston and their contact information in the table below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Lewiston ME, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com understands how horrible and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Lewiston region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Lewiston ME, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed here are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Lewiston.
1. Register your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your missing animal online and also help any one who finds your lost family pet to call you easily, even in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Lewiston right now: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Lewiston and the spot where your family pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Lewiston ME organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lewiston’, ‘Humane Society Lewiston’, ‘Dog Pound Lewiston’ or ‘Cat Pound Lewiston’ to locate neighborhood Lewiston pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Lewiston veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Let your whole Lewiston neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … establish a prize for added help!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Lewiston ME + cat rescue Lewiston ME sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern specifically when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing animals with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Lewiston ME?
If you have encountered a dog or cat that appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful reminders on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Lewiston.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Lewiston to get the pet checked for a microchip.