Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Brewer ME?
We understands how upsetting it is when a precious family animal gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our very best to rejoin lost household pets with their parents in Brewer and bordering places.
On this page, you can find details on all things related to pet rescue Brewer and cat or dog adoption Brewer. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Brewer ME
Searching for an animal shelter Brewer ME or humane society Brewer ME that gives assistance, shelter and treatment to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Brewer and nearby areas? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Brewer ME?
Locate your nearby animal shelter Brewer and their contact information in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Brewer ME?
PetNetID.com knows how dreadful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Brewer region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Brewer ME, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact info. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Brewer.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word concerning your lost animal online and also help any one that locates your lost pet to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Brewer immediately: Kicking back awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Brewer and also the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Brewer ME organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Brewer’, ‘Humane Society Brewer’, ‘Dog Pound Brewer’ or ‘Cat Pound Brewer’ to find local Brewer pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Brewer vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Brewer area know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … establish a reward for added assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Brewer ME + cat rescue Brewer ME networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a big concern particularly when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we assist reunite lost family pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Brewer ME, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a dog or feline that appears to be lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve found an animal in Brewer.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Brewer to get the pet scanned for a microchip.