Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Biddeford ME?
PetNetID.com knows how distressing it is when a precious family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin lost household pets with their pet parents in Biddeford and nearby places.
On this site, you can locate details on all things linked with pet rescue Biddeford and cat or dog adoption Biddeford. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Biddeford ME
Looking for an animal shelter Biddeford ME or humane society Biddeford ME that delivers attention, housing and therapy to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Biddeford and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Biddeford ME?
Locate your neighborhood animal shelter Biddeford and their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Biddeford ME?
PetNetID.com understands just how horrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Biddeford region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Biddeford ME, and putting up missing pet posters.
Assure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your true contact info. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Biddeford.
1. Register your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your lost pet online and also help any one that locates your lost pet to contact you quickly, even in scenarios where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Biddeford immediately: Relaxing waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Biddeford and also the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call community pet rescue Biddeford ME organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Biddeford’, ‘Humane Society Biddeford’, ‘Dog Pound Biddeford’ or ‘Cat Pound Biddeford’ to locate local Biddeford pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your neighborhood Biddeford vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Biddeford community know of your missing pet with missing pet posters … establish a prize for extra assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Biddeford ME + cat rescue Biddeford ME organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet faster.
We are aware this can seem like a massive burden particularly when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Biddeford ME, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a pet dog or feline that seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you’ve found an animal in Biddeford.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Biddeford to get the pet scanned for a microchip.