Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Bangor ME?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how disturbing it is when a cherished family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin missing household pets with their parents in Bangor and bordering locations.
On this website, you can discover information on all things associated with pet rescue Bangor and cat or dog adoption Bangor. There are also helpful procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found another person’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Bangor ME
Trying to find an animal shelter Bangor ME or humane society Bangor ME that delivers care, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Bangor and neighboring places? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Bangor ME?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Bangor as well as their contact information in the list below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Bangor ME?
Pet Net ID knows how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Bangor area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Bangor ME, and also putting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Bangor.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also help any one who locates your lost pet to call you quickly, also in scenarios where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Bangor right now: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Bangor and the location where your family pet was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Bangor ME organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Bangor’, ‘Humane Society Bangor’, ‘Dog Pound Bangor’ or ‘Cat Pound Bangor’ to locate community Bangor pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your neighborhood Bangor vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your whole Bangor community know of your missing animal with lost animal posters … make a prize for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites sites and online dog rescue Bangor ME + cat rescue Bangor ME networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot faster.
We understand this can seem like a big burden particularly when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite lost family pets with their parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Bangor ME?
If you have run into a dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable tips on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Bangor.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Bangor to get the pet scanned for a microchip.