Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Augusta ME?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how troubling it is when a precious family pet gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite missing animals with their parents in Augusta and surrounding places.
On this webpage, you can search for information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Augusta and cat or dog adoption Augusta. There are also good guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or located someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Augusta ME
Seeking an animal shelter Augusta ME or humane society Augusta ME that offers health care, housing and therapy to lost or stray canines and cats within Augusta and surrounding locations? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Augusta ME?
Find your neighborhood animal shelter Augusta as well as their contact details in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Augusta ME?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how terrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Augusta region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Augusta ME, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed below are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Augusta.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one who locates your lost animal to contact you conveniently, even in circumstances where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Augusta right now: Kicking back awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Augusta as well as the spot where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with community pet rescue Augusta ME organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Augusta’, ‘Humane Society Augusta’, ‘Dog Pound Augusta’ or ‘Cat Pound Augusta’ to locate community Augusta pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Augusta veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Allow your whole Augusta area know of your lost family pet with missing animal posters … establish a prize for extra help!
5. Use social media sites websites and online dog rescue Augusta ME + cat rescue Augusta ME sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a big burden specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Augusta ME, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a dog or pet cat who seems lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great tips about what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Augusta.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Augusta to get the pet checked for a microchip.