Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Columbia MD?
PetNetID.com understands how painful it is when a cherished family pet gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite missing animals with their owners in Columbia and neighboring places.
On this webpage, you can discover information on all things related to pet rescue Columbia and cat or dog adoption Columbia. There are also good tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or discovered someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Columbia MD
Searching for an animal shelter Columbia MD or humane society Columbia MD that delivers care, housing and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Columbia and surrounding areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Columbia MD?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Columbia as well as their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Columbia MD?
Pet Net ID understands how horrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Columbia area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Columbia MD, and also putting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed here are some important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Columbia.
1. Register your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out concerning your missing family pet online and also assist any one who finds your lost pet to call you quickly, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Columbia immediately: Kicking back waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Columbia as well as the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Columbia MD organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Columbia’, ‘Humane Society Columbia’, ‘Dog Pound Columbia’ or ‘Cat Pound Columbia’ to find local Columbia pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Columbia veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your community: Let your entire Columbia neighborhood know of your missing pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for extra assistance!
5. Make use of social networks sites and online dog rescue Columbia MD + cat rescue Columbia MD sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot quicker.
We know this can feel like a huge concern especially when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite missing pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Columbia MD?
If you have run into a canine or feline who appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Below are some good pointers on what to do if you have actually found a pet in Columbia.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Columbia to get the pet scanned for a microchip.