Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Shrewsbury MA?
We understands how bothering it is when a precious family animal is lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite lost household pets with their parents in Shrewsbury and nearby areas.
On this website, you can discover details on all things connected with pet rescue Shrewsbury and cat or dog adoption Shrewsbury. There are also good suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Shrewsbury MA
Searching for an animal shelter Shrewsbury MA or humane society Shrewsbury MA that delivers health care, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray dogs and felines within Shrewsbury and bordering areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Shrewsbury MA?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Shrewsbury as well as their contact information in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Shrewsbury MA, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how terrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Shrewsbury region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Shrewsbury MA, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed below are some crucial ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Shrewsbury.
1. Register your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your missing pet online and also assist any one who finds your missing pet to call you conveniently, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Shrewsbury as soon as possible: Kicking back waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Shrewsbury and the place where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Shrewsbury MA organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Shrewsbury’, ‘Humane Society Shrewsbury’, ‘Dog Pound Shrewsbury’ or ‘Cat Pound Shrewsbury’ to find community Shrewsbury pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your neighborhood Shrewsbury veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your local community: Let your entire Shrewsbury community know of your missing family pet with missing animal posters … put up a reward for extra assistance!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Shrewsbury MA + cat rescue Shrewsbury MA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a massive problem especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist rejoin lost animals with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Shrewsbury MA?
If you have encountered a dog or feline that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Shrewsbury.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Shrewsbury to get the pet checked for a microchip.