Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Pembroke MA?
Pet Net ID understands just how distressing it is when a treasured family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin missing pets with their owners in Pembroke and bordering places.
On this website, you can discover info on all things related to pet rescue Pembroke and cat or dog adoption Pembroke. There are also good suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located another person’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Pembroke MA
Looking for an animal shelter Pembroke MA or humane society Pembroke MA that gives assistance, shelter and therapy to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Pembroke and surrounding locations? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Pembroke MA?
Look for your local animal shelter Pembroke and their contact information in the list below. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Pembroke MA?
Pet Net ID knows how horrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Pembroke region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Pembroke MA, and also putting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact info. Listed here are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Pembroke.
1. Sign up your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also help any one that finds your lost pet to contact you easily, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Pembroke immediately: Kicking back awaiting your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Pembroke and the place where your family pet was last seen.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Pembroke MA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Pembroke’, ‘Humane Society Pembroke’, ‘Dog Pound Pembroke’ or ‘Cat Pound Pembroke’ to discover neighborhood Pembroke pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Pembroke vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Let your whole Pembroke area know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … make a prize for added assistance!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Pembroke MA + cat rescue Pembroke MA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a massive burden particularly when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite missing pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Pembroke MA, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a canine or cat who appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to help. Below are some good tips about what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Pembroke.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Pembroke to get the pet checked for a microchip.