Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in New Bedford MA?
PetNetID.com knows how troubling it is when a loved family pet is missing. That’s why we do our very best to rejoin missing animals with their pet parents in New Bedford and neighboring places.
On this site, you can find info on all things linked with pet rescue New Bedford and cat or dog adoption New Bedford. There are also great tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in New Bedford MA
Searching for an animal shelter New Bedford MA or humane society New Bedford MA that delivers care, housing and medication to missing or stray canines and pet cats within New Bedford and nearby communities? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption New Bedford MA?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter New Bedford and their contact details in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in New Bedford MA?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how dreadful and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the New Bedford area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter New Bedford MA, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact info. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in New Bedford.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your lost family pet online and also help any one that finds your lost pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around New Bedford right now: Kicking back waiting on your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in New Bedford and also the place where your pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue New Bedford MA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter New Bedford’, ‘Humane Society New Bedford’, ‘Dog Pound New Bedford’ or ‘Cat Pound New Bedford’ to discover local New Bedford pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local New Bedford vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your entire New Bedford area know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue New Bedford MA + cat rescue New Bedford MA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a massive burden especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help rejoin missing family pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in New Bedford MA, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in New Bedford.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in New Bedford to get the pet checked for a microchip.