Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Marlborough MA?
Pet Net ID knows how distressing it is when a dearest family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite lost beloved pets with their pet parents in Marlborough and surrounding locations.
On this website, you can locate information on all things related to pet rescue Marlborough and cat or dog adoption Marlborough. There are also great procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or discovered another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Marlborough MA
Looking for an animal shelter Marlborough MA or humane society Marlborough MA that provides care, a place to stay and treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Marlborough and nearby communities? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Marlborough MA?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Marlborough as well as their contact details in the list beneath. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Marlborough MA, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Marlborough area, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Marlborough MA, and putting up missing pet posters.
Assure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed here are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Marlborough.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out about your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing pet to call you easily, even in circumstances where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Marlborough right away: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Marlborough and also the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call community pet rescue Marlborough MA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Marlborough’, ‘Humane Society Marlborough’, ‘Dog Pound Marlborough’ or ‘Cat Pound Marlborough’ to discover local Marlborough pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your neighborhood Marlborough veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your entire Marlborough neighborhood know of your missing animal with missing animal posters … put up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Marlborough MA + cat rescue Marlborough MA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We understand this can seem like a huge burden especially when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we help rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Marlborough MA?
If you have come upon a dog or feline who appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Below are some valuable tips about what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in Marlborough.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Marlborough to get the pet scanned for a microchip.