Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lowell MA?
Pet Net ID knows just how disturbing it is when a dearest family animal is lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite lost animals with their owners in Lowell and neighboring locations.
On this site, you can locate details on all things associated with pet rescue Lowell and cat or dog adoption Lowell. There are also useful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lowell MA
Trying to find an animal shelter Lowell MA or humane society Lowell MA that delivers attention, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Lowell and surrounding communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Lowell MA?
Find your local animal shelter Lowell and their contact info in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Lowell MA?
Pet Net ID understands just how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Lowell area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Lowell MA, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact information. Listed below are some important recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Lowell.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word regarding your missing animal online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to call you quickly, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Lowell today: Relaxing waiting for your family pet to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Lowell and also the location where your pet was last seen.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Lowell MA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lowell’, ‘Humane Society Lowell’, ‘Dog Pound Lowell’ or ‘Cat Pound Lowell’ to discover local Lowell pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your neighborhood Lowell vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your entire Lowell area know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … establish a reward for added assistance!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Lowell MA + cat rescue Lowell MA sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal quicker.
We understand this can seem like a big problem specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite missing family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Lowell MA?
If you have come across a canine or cat who seems missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some good tips on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Lowell.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the local vet or animal pound in Lowell to get the pet checked for a microchip.