Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lexington MA?
We understands exactly how disturbing it is when a precious family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite lost animals with their pet parents in Lexington and surrounding areas.
On this web page, you can locate details on all things associated with pet rescue Lexington and cat or dog adoption Lexington. There are also helpful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lexington MA
Seeking an animal shelter Lexington MA or humane society Lexington MA that provides health care, shelter and treatment to missing or stray canines and cats within Lexington and bordering locations? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Lexington MA?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Lexington as well as their contact details in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Lexington MA, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com understands just how dreadful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Lexington region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Lexington MA, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed here are some vital pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Lexington.
1. Register your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word about your lost family pet online and also assist any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, also in circumstances where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Lexington right now: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Lexington and also the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Lexington MA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lexington’, ‘Humane Society Lexington’, ‘Dog Pound Lexington’ or ‘Cat Pound Lexington’ to discover community Lexington pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Lexington vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your whole Lexington neighborhood know of your missing pet with lost animal posters … set up a prize for added assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue Lexington MA + cat rescue Lexington MA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot faster.
We know this can seem like a huge problem especially when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see how we help reunite lost animals with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Lexington MA, what do I do now?
If you have encountered a dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Below are some great reminders about what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Lexington.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Lexington to get the pet checked for a microchip.