Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lawrence MA?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how troubling it is when a loved family animal gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to rejoin missing household pets with their parents in Lawrence and neighboring locations.
On this webpage, you can search for information on all things linked with pet rescue Lawrence and cat or dog adoption Lawrence. There are also great procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lawrence MA
Seeking an animal shelter Lawrence MA or humane society Lawrence MA that provides attention, shelter and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Lawrence and nearby regions? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Lawrence MA?
Locate your nearby animal shelter Lawrence and their contact details in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Lawrence MA?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how awful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Lawrence area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Lawrence MA, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Lawrence.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word regarding your lost family pet online and also help any one that finds your missing animal to contact you easily, also in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Lawrence right away: Kicking back waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Lawrence and also the location where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call local pet rescue Lawrence MA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lawrence’, ‘Humane Society Lawrence’, ‘Dog Pound Lawrence’ or ‘Cat Pound Lawrence’ to find local Lawrence pet rescue groups. Also connect with your community Lawrence veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Allow your whole Lawrence neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … establish a prize for additional assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Lawrence MA + cat rescue Lawrence MA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot faster.
We know this can seem like a huge burden specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help rejoin missing family pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Lawrence MA, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have run into a pet dog or cat who appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable reminders about what to do if you’ve found a pet in Lawrence.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Lawrence to get the pet scanned for a microchip.