Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Burlington MA?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how upsetting it is when a beloved family pet is missing. That’s why we do our best to reunite lost animals with their pet parents in Burlington and neighboring locations.
On this website, you can discover info on all things connected to pet rescue Burlington and cat or dog adoption Burlington. There are also helpful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Burlington MA
Looking for an animal shelter Burlington MA or humane society Burlington MA that offers health care, housing and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Burlington and surrounding communities? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Burlington MA?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Burlington as well as their contact information in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Burlington MA, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how horrible and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Burlington region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Burlington MA, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed here are some crucial ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Burlington.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing pet online and also help any one who locates your lost animal to contact you easily, even in situations where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Burlington immediately: Sitting around waiting on your animal to come home will not do much. Go looking in Burlington as well as the region where your family pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Burlington MA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Burlington’, ‘Humane Society Burlington’, ‘Dog Pound Burlington’ or ‘Cat Pound Burlington’ to find neighborhood Burlington pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Burlington vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Allow your whole Burlington community know of your lost family pet with missing animal posters … make a prize for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Burlington MA + cat rescue Burlington MA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal quicker.
We know this can feel like a massive problem specifically when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist reunite missing pets with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Burlington MA, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a pet dog or cat that appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some good guidelines about what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Burlington.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Burlington to get the pet checked for a microchip.