Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Auburn MA?
We understands how distressing it is when a treasured family pet is missing. That’s why we do our best to rejoin lost pets with their pet parents in Auburn and nearby areas.
On this website, you can discover information on all things related to pet rescue Auburn and cat or dog adoption Auburn. There are also important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or located another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Auburn MA
Trying to find an animal shelter Auburn MA or humane society Auburn MA that delivers care, housing and medical treatment to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Auburn and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Auburn MA?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Auburn and their contact details in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Auburn MA?
PetNetID.com understands how horrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Auburn area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Auburn MA, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact details. Listed below are some important recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Auburn.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one who locates your missing pet to call you conveniently, also in situations where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Auburn immediately: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Auburn and the location where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Auburn MA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Auburn’, ‘Humane Society Auburn’, ‘Dog Pound Auburn’ or ‘Cat Pound Auburn’ to locate neighborhood Auburn pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Auburn veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your entire Auburn neighborhood know of your missing animal with lost animal posters … set up a reward for extra assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Auburn MA + cat rescue Auburn MA sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a massive concern particularly when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist reunite missing family pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Auburn MA, what do I do now?
If you have come across a canine or cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Auburn.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Auburn to get the pet scanned for a microchip.