Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Shreveport LA?
Pet Net ID understands just how painful it is when a loved family animal is missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their owners in Shreveport and bordering areas.
On this site, you can locate info on all things linked to pet rescue Shreveport and cat or dog adoption Shreveport. There are also essential procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Shreveport LA
Seeking an animal shelter Shreveport LA or humane society Shreveport LA that delivers care, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Shreveport and surrounding areas? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Shreveport LA?
Search for your community animal shelter Shreveport as well as their contact info in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Shreveport LA?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how terrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Shreveport region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Shreveport LA, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Shreveport.
1. Register your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your lost pet online and also help any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you easily, even in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Shreveport right now: Relaxing waiting for your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Shreveport and the spot where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Shreveport LA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Shreveport’, ‘Humane Society Shreveport’, ‘Dog Pound Shreveport’ or ‘Cat Pound Shreveport’ to discover neighborhood Shreveport pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Shreveport veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your community: Let your entire Shreveport neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … set up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Shreveport LA + cat rescue Shreveport LA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a massive concern specifically when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Shreveport LA, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a dog or cat that seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Below are some good tips about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Shreveport.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community vet or animal pound in Shreveport to get the pet scanned for a microchip.