Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Baton Rouge LA?
Pet Net ID understands how bothering it is when a loved family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin missing pets with their owners in Baton Rouge and neighboring locations.
On this website, you can find information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Baton Rouge and cat or dog adoption Baton Rouge. There are also useful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Baton Rouge LA
Looking for an animal shelter Baton Rouge LA or humane society Baton Rouge LA that gives health care, housing and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Baton Rouge and surrounding areas? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Baton Rouge LA?
Locate your local animal shelter Baton Rouge and their contact information in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Baton Rouge LA, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Baton Rouge area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Baton Rouge LA, and putting together lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed below are some crucial tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Baton Rouge.
1. Register your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your missing animal online and also help any one that locates your missing animal to contact you easily, even in scenarios where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Baton Rouge right away: Kicking back waiting for your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Baton Rouge and the spot where your animal was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Baton Rouge LA organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Baton Rouge’, ‘Humane Society Baton Rouge’, ‘Dog Pound Baton Rouge’ or ‘Cat Pound Baton Rouge’ to find local Baton Rouge pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Baton Rouge veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Baton Rouge community know of your missing pet with lost pet posters … put up a reward for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Baton Rouge LA + cat rescue Baton Rouge LA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge burden particularly when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist rejoin missing animals with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Baton Rouge LA, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a dog or pet cat who appears to be lost and are unclear on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some helpful guidelines about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Baton Rouge.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Baton Rouge to get the pet scanned for a microchip.