Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Alexandria LA?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how unsettling it is when a treasured family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite lost beloved pets with their owners in Alexandria and nearby locations.
On this webpage, you can locate information on all things connected to pet rescue Alexandria and cat or dog adoption Alexandria. There are also great guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Alexandria LA
Seeking an animal shelter Alexandria LA or humane society Alexandria LA that delivers assistance, housing and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Alexandria and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Alexandria LA?
Locate your local animal shelter Alexandria as well as their contact details in the table beneath. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Alexandria LA?
Pet Net ID understands how dreadful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Alexandria area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Alexandria LA, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Assure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact details. Listed here are some vital suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Alexandria.
1. Register your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one who locates your lost animal to contact you easily, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Alexandria immediately: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Alexandria and also the region where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Alexandria LA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Alexandria’, ‘Humane Society Alexandria’, ‘Dog Pound Alexandria’ or ‘Cat Pound Alexandria’ to locate community Alexandria pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Alexandria vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Allow your entire Alexandria neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … establish a prize for added help!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Alexandria LA + cat rescue Alexandria LA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden specifically when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we help reunite missing pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Alexandria LA, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Alexandria.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local vet or animal pound in Alexandria to get the pet checked for a microchip.