Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Shepherdsville KY?
Pet Net ID understands just how troubling it is when a loved family pet gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their owners in Shepherdsville and bordering regions.
On this webpage, you can find details on all things related to pet rescue Shepherdsville and cat or dog adoption Shepherdsville. There are also helpful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Shepherdsville KY
Searching for an animal shelter Shepherdsville KY or humane society Shepherdsville KY that gives health care, housing and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and cats within Shepherdsville and nearby regions? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Shepherdsville KY?
Look for your local animal shelter Shepherdsville and their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Shepherdsville KY, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Shepherdsville area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Shepherdsville KY, and setting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Shepherdsville.
1. Register your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing pet to contact you conveniently, also in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Shepherdsville as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Shepherdsville as well as the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Shepherdsville KY organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Shepherdsville’, ‘Humane Society Shepherdsville’, ‘Dog Pound Shepherdsville’ or ‘Cat Pound Shepherdsville’ to find community Shepherdsville pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Shepherdsville veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Shepherdsville area know of your lost family pet with missing animal posters … put up a reward for added assistance!
5. Make use of social networks sites and online dog rescue Shepherdsville KY + cat rescue Shepherdsville KY networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal faster.
We are aware this can feel like a huge concern especially when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist reunite missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Shepherdsville KY?
If you have encountered a canine or feline that appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good reminders about what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Shepherdsville.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the local vet or animal pound in Shepherdsville to get the pet scanned for a microchip.