Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Independence KY?
PetNetID.com understands how disturbing it is when a treasured family animal is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost pets with their pet parents in Independence and bordering areas.
On this webpage, you can search for info on all things linked with pet rescue Independence and cat or dog adoption Independence. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Independence KY
Seeking an animal shelter Independence KY or humane society Independence KY that offers assistance, housing and therapy to missing or stray dogs and cats within Independence and bordering communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Independence KY?
Search for your community animal shelter Independence and their contact details in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Independence KY, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows just how dreadful and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Independence region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Independence KY, and putting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed here are some important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Independence.
1. Register your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out about your lost family pet online and also help any one who locates your lost pet to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Independence immediately: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Independence and also the region where your animal was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Independence KY organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Independence’, ‘Humane Society Independence’, ‘Dog Pound Independence’ or ‘Cat Pound Independence’ to find local Independence pet rescue groups. Also contact your community Independence veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Allow your entire Independence community know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … put up a prize for additional help!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Independence KY + cat rescue Independence KY networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet faster.
We understand this can seem like a massive problem especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing animals with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Independence KY, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have run into a canine or feline who appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to help. Below are some valuable tips on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Independence.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Independence to get the pet scanned for a microchip.