Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Frankfort KY?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how disturbing it is when a treasured family pet is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite missing beloved pets with their owners in Frankfort and neighboring areas.
On this webpage, you can locate information on all things related to pet rescue Frankfort and cat or dog adoption Frankfort. There are also essential tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Frankfort KY
Seeking an animal shelter Frankfort KY or humane society Frankfort KY that offers health care, a place to stay and medication to lost or stray canines and cats within Frankfort and neighboring areas? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Frankfort KY?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Frankfort as well as their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Frankfort KY, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Frankfort region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Frankfort KY, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact details. Listed here are some important ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Frankfort.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing pet online and also assist any one who finds your lost pet to call you easily, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Frankfort today: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Frankfort and also the region where your pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Frankfort KY organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Frankfort’, ‘Humane Society Frankfort’, ‘Dog Pound Frankfort’ or ‘Cat Pound Frankfort’ to locate neighborhood Frankfort pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Frankfort vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Allow your entire Frankfort community know of your missing pet with missing animal posters … establish a prize for additional help!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Frankfort KY + cat rescue Frankfort KY networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot faster.
We understand this can seem like a huge problem specifically when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Frankfort KY?
If you have come upon a dog or cat who appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great tips on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Frankfort.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Frankfort to get the pet scanned for a microchip.