Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Alexandria KY?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how unsettling it is when a cherished family animal is lost. That’s the reason why we do our very best to reunite missing pets with their parents in Alexandria and neighboring regions.
On this site, you can locate details on all things associated with pet rescue Alexandria and cat or dog adoption Alexandria. There are also useful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Alexandria KY
Trying to find an animal shelter Alexandria KY or humane society Alexandria KY that gives health care, shelter and medical treatment to lost or stray dogs and cats within Alexandria and nearby areas? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Alexandria KY?
Locate your community animal shelter Alexandria and their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Alexandria KY, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com knows how terrible and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Alexandria region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Alexandria KY, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Assure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed here are some crucial pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Alexandria.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing animal to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Alexandria immediately: Relaxing awaiting your animal to come home will not do much. Go looking in Alexandria and also the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call local pet rescue Alexandria KY organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Alexandria’, ‘Humane Society Alexandria’, ‘Dog Pound Alexandria’ or ‘Cat Pound Alexandria’ to locate neighborhood Alexandria pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Alexandria veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your entire Alexandria area know of your missing family pet with lost pet posters … make a reward for extra help!
5. Utilize social media websites and online dog rescue Alexandria KY + cat rescue Alexandria KY sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet faster.
We understand this can feel like a huge concern specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we assist rejoin lost animals with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Alexandria KY, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a canine or cat who appears to be lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some great pointers about what to do if you’ve found a pet in Alexandria.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and call the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Alexandria to get the pet scanned for a microchip.