Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lawrence KS?
Pet Net ID knows how distressing it is when a precious family pet is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Lawrence and surrounding areas.
On this post, you can discover details on all things linked to pet rescue Lawrence and cat or dog adoption Lawrence. There are also essential suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lawrence KS
Looking for an animal shelter Lawrence KS or humane society Lawrence KS that gives care, shelter and treatment to missing or stray dogs and cats within Lawrence and surrounding areas? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Lawrence KS?
Find your nearby animal shelter Lawrence as well as their contact info in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Lawrence KS, what do I do to get them back?
Pet Net ID understands just how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Lawrence area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Lawrence KS, as well as putting together lost pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some vital recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Lawrence.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also help any one that locates your missing animal to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Lawrence immediately: Relaxing awaiting your family pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Lawrence as well as the location where your pet was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Lawrence KS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lawrence’, ‘Humane Society Lawrence’, ‘Dog Pound Lawrence’ or ‘Cat Pound Lawrence’ to discover community Lawrence pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Lawrence veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Lawrence neighborhood know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … put up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Use social media sites sites and online dog rescue Lawrence KS + cat rescue Lawrence KS sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a massive burden especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help reunite lost animals with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Lawrence KS?
If you have come upon a pet dog or pet cat that appears to be lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Lawrence.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Lawrence to get the pet scanned for a microchip.