Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Hays KS?
PetNetID.com understands just how upsetting it is when a treasured family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their parents in Hays and bordering locations.
On this site, you can find information on all things connected to pet rescue Hays and cat or dog adoption Hays. There are also important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or found another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Hays KS
Looking for an animal shelter Hays KS or humane society Hays KS that provides attention, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Hays and neighboring locations? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Hays KS?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Hays and their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Hays KS?
Pet Net ID knows how dreadful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Hays region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Hays KS, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed here are some essential suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Hays.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your lost animal online and also assist any one that finds your missing pet to call you easily, even in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Hays today: Kicking back awaiting your pet to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Hays as well as the spot where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Hays KS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Hays’, ‘Humane Society Hays’, ‘Dog Pound Hays’ or ‘Cat Pound Hays’ to find local Hays pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Hays vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Hays neighborhood know of your lost family pet with missing animal posters … put up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Use social networks sites and online dog rescue Hays KS + cat rescue Hays KS organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a massive concern specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see how we help rejoin missing family pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Hays KS, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come across a pet dog or cat that appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some valuable guidelines about what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Hays.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Hays to get the pet checked for a microchip.