Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Dodge City KS?
Pet Net ID knows just how painful it is when a precious family pet is lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Dodge City and nearby areas.
On this page, you can search for information on all things connected with pet rescue Dodge City and cat or dog adoption Dodge City. There are also good tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Dodge City KS
Looking for an animal shelter Dodge City KS or humane society Dodge City KS that delivers health care, housing and therapy to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Dodge City and bordering regions? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Dodge City KS?
Locate your local animal shelter Dodge City and their contact information in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Dodge City KS?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how awful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Dodge City area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Dodge City KS, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your true contact info. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Dodge City.
1. Sign up your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out about your missing pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost family pet to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Dodge City as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting for your animal to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Dodge City and also the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Dodge City KS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Dodge City’, ‘Humane Society Dodge City’, ‘Dog Pound Dodge City’ or ‘Cat Pound Dodge City’ to discover neighborhood Dodge City pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your community Dodge City veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your whole Dodge City area know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … set up a prize for added assistance!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Dodge City KS + cat rescue Dodge City KS organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a big concern especially when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing animals with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Dodge City KS?
If you have run into a dog or cat that seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable reminders about what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Dodge City.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Dodge City to get the pet checked for a microchip.