Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Urbana IL?
PetNetID.com knows how distressing it is when a beloved family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our best to reunite missing household pets with their owners in Urbana and nearby locations.
On this website, you can locate details on all things in regarded to pet rescue Urbana and cat or dog adoption Urbana. There are also essential guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or located someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Urbana IL
Seeking an animal shelter Urbana IL or humane society Urbana IL that provides care, shelter and medical treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Urbana and surrounding locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Urbana IL?
Discover your local animal shelter Urbana and their contact details in the table below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Urbana IL?
Pet Net ID understands just how horrible and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Urbana area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Urbana IL, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your right contact details. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Urbana.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out about your missing animal online and also assist any one that locates your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in scenarios where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Urbana right away: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Urbana and also the spot where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact community pet rescue Urbana IL organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Urbana’, ‘Humane Society Urbana’, ‘Dog Pound Urbana’ or ‘Cat Pound Urbana’ to locate community Urbana pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your community Urbana vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Allow your entire Urbana area know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … make a reward for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Urbana IL + cat rescue Urbana IL sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot quicker.
We know this can seem like a massive concern particularly when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see how we assist reunite missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Urbana IL, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a canine or pet cat that seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful reminders about what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Urbana.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Urbana to get the pet scanned for a microchip.