Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Springfield IL?
PetNetID.com understands how upsetting it is when a cherished family animal gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite lost pets with their owners in Springfield and bordering regions.
On this webpage, you can search for info on all things connected to pet rescue Springfield and cat or dog adoption Springfield. There are also essential tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Springfield IL
Trying to find an animal shelter Springfield IL or humane society Springfield IL that provides care, shelter and medication to lost or stray dogs and felines within Springfield and nearby areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Springfield IL?
Search for your community animal shelter Springfield and their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Springfield IL, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how terrible and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Springfield area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Springfield IL, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some essential suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Springfield.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out concerning your missing family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to contact you conveniently, even in circumstances where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Springfield today: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Springfield as well as the place where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact community pet rescue Springfield IL organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Springfield’, ‘Humane Society Springfield’, ‘Dog Pound Springfield’ or ‘Cat Pound Springfield’ to find local Springfield pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Springfield vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your local community: Let your entire Springfield neighborhood know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … establish a prize for added help!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Springfield IL + cat rescue Springfield IL networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot faster.
We know this can seem like a massive problem particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin lost pets with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Springfield IL, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat that seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good reminders on what to do if you’ve found an animal in Springfield.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Springfield to get the pet scanned for a microchip.