Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Shelton CT?
PetNetID.com knows how painful it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite lost pets with their parents in Shelton and surrounding areas.
On this page, you can find information on all things linked to pet rescue Shelton and cat or dog adoption Shelton. There are also great suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Shelton CT
Searching for an animal shelter Shelton CT or humane society Shelton CT that delivers assistance, housing and medication to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Shelton and nearby locations? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Shelton CT?
Search for your community animal shelter Shelton and their contact information in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Shelton CT?
Pet Net ID knows how awful and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the Shelton area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Shelton CT, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your correct contact details. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Shelton.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your missing animal online and also help any one who finds your missing pet to contact you conveniently, also in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Shelton today: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Shelton as well as the location where your pet was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Shelton CT organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Shelton’, ‘Humane Society Shelton’, ‘Dog Pound Shelton’ or ‘Cat Pound Shelton’ to discover local Shelton pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Shelton vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Shelton neighborhood know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … set up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Take advantage of social networks sites and online dog rescue Shelton CT + cat rescue Shelton CT networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can seem like a huge burden specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite lost family pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Shelton CT?
If you have come upon a canine or pet cat who seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some great tips about what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Shelton.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Shelton to get the pet scanned for a microchip.