Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Portland CT?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how disturbing it is when a loved family animal is missing. That’s why we do our best to reunite missing beloved pets with their owners in Portland and nearby locations.
On this website, you can discover information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Portland and cat or dog adoption Portland. There are also essential tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Portland CT
Trying to find an animal shelter Portland CT or humane society Portland CT that provides assistance, housing and medication to missing or stray dogs and cats within Portland and bordering areas? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Portland CT?
Locate your local animal shelter Portland and their contact info in the list beneath. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Portland CT, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows how awful and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the Portland region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Portland CT, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed here are some vital pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Portland.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing family pet to contact you conveniently, also in situations where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Portland immediately: Relaxing waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Portland and the place where your animal was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Portland CT organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Portland’, ‘Humane Society Portland’, ‘Dog Pound Portland’ or ‘Cat Pound Portland’ to locate community Portland pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Portland veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your entire Portland neighborhood know of your lost family pet with missing pet posters … put up a prize for added assistance!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Portland CT + cat rescue Portland CT organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We understand this can seem like a big burden specifically when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin missing family pets with their parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Portland CT, what do I do now?
If you have run into a canine or cat who seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good pointers about what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Portland.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community vet or animal pound in Portland to get the pet checked for a microchip.